Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Meeting begins at 5:30pm
Public input will be heard after 6:30pm
- For the purpose of receiving legal advice pertaining to mediation of legal fees in the ongoing litigation in City of Lafayette v. Town of Erie Urban Renewal Authority.
- For the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions pertaining to the Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Lafayette, the Town of Erie, and the Town of Erie Urban Renewal Authority.
Approving a Transfer of a fermented malt beverage license from CST Metro LLC dba Circle K #2741721 to Corner Market 64, LLC dba Corner Market, 585 W. South Boulder Rd., Lafayette, COPublic Hearing
- Resolution 2019-37: Approving an IGA between the City of Lafayette, Town of Erie, and the Town of Erie Urban Renewal Authority / Comprehensive Development Plan / Dispute Resolution
- Ordinance 19, Series 2019: Landmark Designation for 108 W. Geneseo.
- Employee introduction: Matt Knight, City Engineer
- 2019 Street Paving Program
- 2019 Lafayette Hutchison Heritage Awards
Designating June as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Pride Month
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDAMeetings are held at:
- City Attorney’s Report
- City Administrator’s Report: Self-propelled watercraft on Waneka Lake
- City Council Report: Selection of finalists for City Council vacancy interviews
Lafayette City Hall
City Council Chambers
1290 S. Public Road
Lafayette, CO 80026