Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Meeting begins at 5:30pm
Public input will be heard after 6:30pm
Adjourn to Executive Session
- To receive legal advice pertaining to Willmeng v. Lafayette.
- For determining positions of negotiation, developing negotiation strategy, and instructing negotiations pertaining to the Erie Urban Renewal Authority.
- To receive legal advice pertaining to questions pertaining to the City Center Economic Development Agreement.
- Legislative update from State Senator Mike Foote
- Award for Public Works Accreditation
- Emergency Ordinance 2019-07 for a final plat recording deadline extension for the Silo Subdivision
- Resolution 2019-20 amending the City Center Economic Development Agreement
Appointment of a new member to the Human Rights Commission
City Council Report
Selection of applicants to be interviewed on February 25 for
the City Council vacancy.For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDAMeetings are held at:
Lafayette City Hall
City Council Chambers
1290 S. Public Road
Lafayette, CO 80026