Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting January 15, 2019
- Meeting begins at 6:00pm at City Hall
- Public input will be heard after 6:30pm
There will be a 5:30pm Plaque Placement and Sign Lighting at The Collective Community Arts Center (201 N. Public Rd) prior to the regularly scheduled meeting.
Adjourn to Executive Session
Recognition of outgoing City Administrator Gary Klaphake
- Traditions at SoLa Affordable Senior Housing Project located at S. Public Rd / S. Lafayette Dr.
- Silo Wellness Center located at 816 E. Baseline Rd.
- Extending the oil and gas extraction moratorium
- Dwelling unit allocation for 2019-2021, establishing the 2019 maximum dwelling units, amending the growth management permit allocation for the Silo Subdivision for 2019-2024.
- Designating January 21, 2019, as Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Lafayette
Historic Preservation Board
Lafayette Urban Renewal Authority
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDAMeetings are held at:
- City Attorney: Oil and gas special counsel status
- City Administrator: Past, Present, and Future
- Councilor Behanna: Makeup of the Prairie Dog Working Group
Lafayette City Hall
City Council Chambers
1290 S. Public Road
Lafayette, CO 80026