Lafayette City Council Meeting
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
At their March 17 meeting, City Council ratified a Declaration of Local Disaster Emergency regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. This declaration enables Council to enact policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of the public. Accordingly, the April 7 City Council Meeting will be held electronically with no in-person option available for the public. Individuals may provide public comment, listen, and watch the City Council meeting via the methods outlined below.
Directions to connect with the April 7 City Council Meeting;
- If you would like to comment during Public Input, you may submit written comments to email@example.com by 3pm on Tuesday, April 7. These comments will be read aloud during the Public Input period.
- Call-in to listen (audio only). The call-in option is available beginning at 5:25pm.
- Call 1-346-248-7799 and when prompted for a meeting ID number, input: 207-764-662.
- Watch the meeting live on Comcast Channel 8 or 881
- Live stream the meeting or watch a recorded version at cityoflafayette.com/StreamingVideo
To view the April 7 City Council Meeting agenda visit: April 7 City Council Agenda