Haga clic en el botón de Google en la parte inferior de la página para estar al día con las noticias y con los recursos de la Biblioteca que puedan usar mientras estamos cerrados.
- Building: Closed (no in-person events)
- ALERT: City and Library phones and computers are down. When you arrive for Curbside Pickup, use 303-775-9018.
- Curbside Pickup: By appointment Monday - Saturday. Learn more about Curbside Hold Pickup (by appointment).
- Book drops: Outdoor book drops are open 24 hours (except during holidays)
How to Reach Us
- Contact us online. While our regular phones are down, you may call our reserved Curbside Pickup phone line, provide your name and phone number, and another staff member will call you back shortly to assist you.
Stay Updated: News, Virtual Events & More
Borrowing Details for New and Current Users
- New Cards: contact us online, or you may get an temporary online card which allows you to reserve and borrow physical items, use Overdrive/Libby for eBooks and eAudiobooks, and gain access to online magazine and database subscriptions.
- Curbside Hold Pickup (by Appointment): Lafayette cardholders may request up to 25 items from Lafayette and other FLC libraries using their Lafayette Library account. When items are ready, you will be notified to to make an appointment for a 1-hour pickup window. Visit Curbside Hold Pickup for details.
- Items from other FLC Libraries or Prospector/New items: Holds and requests on physical items from other FLC libraries have resumed, but Prospector requests remain suspended indefinitely. Overdrive items can be put on hold. We are not able to purchase new materials at this time.
- Due Dates: Most due dates are being extended automatically; however, overdue items do not incur any fines.
- Returning Your Items: The outdoor book drops are now open (but do close over holidays).
- Renew Cards: recently expired cards have been renewed. Questions? Contact us online or call 303-661-5200 and leave a message.
- FAQs: Library closure and resources | Curbside Hold Pickup
Main portal: cityoflafayette.com/LibraryOnline
Ebooks and eAudiobooks
Watch virtual storybooks or do math tutorials
(Available through August 30; no Library card needed)
Newspapers, Databases & Research
If prompted, enter your name, and Lafayette Library card number or temporary card number.
We look forward to reopening the building as soon as we’re able to safely do so; thank you for your patience.
- Melissa Hisel, Library Director