No parking will be in effect weekdays from 7:00am to 4:00pm
The Lafayette Public Works Department will be milling and paving Public Road from S. Boulder Road to Baseline Road September 16 through approximately October 4. Once complete, Public Road will have a fresh look with newly painted crosswalks and parking spaces.
- Parking will not be allowed on Public Road weekdays from 7:00am-4:00pm from September 16 through October 4. No parking signs will placed along Public Road and vehicles not removed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Work will occur weekdays from 8:30am to 3:30pm. Please plan for delays.
- Through traffic along Public Road will be allowed at all times, but delays may occur.
- Access to Public Road from side streets will incur periodic rolling closures which may last up to 2 hours. Intermittent detours will be available from side streets to access Public Road.
- Access to Public Road business driveways will incur periodic rolling closures, weekdays from 8:30am to 3:30pm, which may last up to 2 hours.
This project is part of the 2019 Public Works Street Improvement Project and is an essential element of the City's street maintenance program designed to preserve a significant investment in our streets.
We understand this project will cause inconvenience in Old Town and delays along Public Road. Thank you in advance for your patience and caution when driving in the corridor during this time.
View a list of public parking lots in Old Town at www.cityoflafayette.com/Parking
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or 303-661-1277.