The Bob Burger Recreation Center will be closed for annual maintenance from Saturday, August 3rd through Sunday, August 11th. The Rec Center will open on August 12, with the Fitness Equipment Area remaining closed through August 18.
August 3rd-11th Maintenance Closure:
- During this time we will be making changes to the facility to enhance your experience with us.
- Walk-in registration will be available from 8/3-8/11 during the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm. Annual and monthly pass holders will be welcomed at the Erie Community Center from 8/3-8/11 and at the Louisville Recreation Center from 8/3-8/18.
- On August 12th, the Bob Burger Rec Center will welcome you back to all amenities except the Atrium Weight Room area, which will still be undergoing improvements.
On August 12th you can:
- Use the Main Entrance
- Use the pool, locker rooms, second floor cardio, track, gym, group fitness studio, group cycling studio, racquetball courts and elevator
- All programs will run according to the regular schedule
- Annual and monthly pass holders will continue to be welcome at the Louisville Recreation Center from 8/12-8/18.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- More Space
- Increased ADA Accessibility
- New Top of the Line Cybex Equipment
- Fresh New Look
Thank you for your patience during this process, as we continue to work towards giving you the best experience possible. We are so excited to welcome you back!
For any questions or concerns regarding maintenance week, please call us at (303)665-0469.