The Lafayette Public Works Department will be milling and paving the following streets starting the week of June 17, 2019, weather permitting. Parking will not be allowed on the affected streets during milling and paving activities, so please watch for signs with instructions on when to remove vehicles. Vehicles not removed will be towed at the owner’s expense. Periodic lane closures will occur during the work, but through traffic will be allowed at all times.
This project will involve removing the top 2-3 inches of pavement with crews returning soon after to repave the surface with new asphalt. This project is part of the 2019 Public Works Street Improvement Project and is an essential element of the City's street maintenance program designed to preserve a significant investment in our streets.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or 303-661-1227.
VIEW a map of the paving project areas.
- Baseline Road: 95th Street to Roser Drive
- Ceres Drive: W. South Boulder Road to Caria Drive
- Caria Drive: Baseline Road to Emma Street
- W. Emma Street: Public Road to Miller Street
- Spaulding Street: Public Road to Merlin Street
- Bedivere Circle
- Sagrimore Circle
- S. 120th Street: South of S. Boulder Road