Need help preparing and filing your taxes? Every year qualified AARP volunteers are available to help prepare and electronically file taxes by appointment, at no charge. Appointments are required and spaces fill quickly.
February 6 - April 10
Wednesdays, 10:30am - 4:30pm
Lafayette Public Library / Lower Level Meeting Room | 775 W. Baseline Rd.
- New this year: participants need to fill out Form 13614-C, Intake/Interview & Quality Review Sheet
- Make your appointment online starting January 2 at http://cotaxaide.org/appt . If you do not have online access, you may contact Library staff at 303-661-1163, or 303-665-5200 (option 2) or stop by the upper level Adult Services desk.
- What to bring:
- Photo ID (required) Social Security Cards for anyone listed on the tax return (required)
- All income statements (W2, 1099s, SSAs, Brokerage Statements, etc.)
- Medical information including insurance information. Information for deductions (mortgage interest, property tax, gifts to charities, etc.)
For more information, including tax form availability and IRS service locations, visit our Tax Information page.