The Waste Reduction Advisory Committee (WRAC), the Arts HUB, Lafayette Energy Sustainability Committee (LESAC), and Walking Mountain Science Center present the Lafayette Sustainable Film Series.
Monthly films held October through April at the Arts HUB in Lafayette (420 Courtney Way). Doors open at 6:30PM, films start at 7:00PM. Free and open to the public. Concessions available for purchase.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - Gringo Trails
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - Sustainable
- (date change) Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - The E-Waste Tragedy
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 - Wasted
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - Minimalism
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - Who Owns Water?
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - Double Feature- Straws and End of Snow