Building Handouts, Checklists and Applications

Below are various applications, checklists, and building handouts that may you need for your building project.


  • Building Permit Application - Use the building permit application for all building projects except sign permits.
  • Contractor License Application - Use the contractor license application for all license types. This application is also used for renewing your license.
  • Lawful Presence Affidavit - This form must accompany all contractor license applications including if you are renewing your license.
  • Mobile Home Plot Plan - This form must accompany the building permit application for a mobile home setup.
  • Sign Permit Application - Use this form to apply for a sign permit or a temporary sign/banner permit.
  • Temporary Outdoor Sales, Storage, and Display of Merchandise Application - Use this form when applying for outside sales, storage or display of merchandise.
  • Utility Service Application - Use this form when applying for water and sewer application for new residential or commercial buildings.

Building Checklists

Building Handouts