HomePrint PageTranslate
Click to Home

Go To Search
Pawn Broker & Amusement Device Licenses
Pawn Broker License
Every person, firm, or corporation desiring to engage in the business of a pawn broker shall make application for a license to the city clerk.

Amusement Device License
Any establishment that maintains amusement devices on its premises is required to obtain a license.

RSSEmail Page