Waneka Lake Boathouse
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2-Person Paddleboat: $8/30 minutes;
- 4-Person Paddleboat: $10/30 minutes;
- Canoes: $5/30 minutes;
- (NEW!) Kayak; 1 or 2 person: $8.00/30 minutes;
- (NEW!) Stand-up Paddleboard: $10.00/30 minutes;
- Fleet Rental $100/hr: (2 hr min) Fleet Rental Includes 4 paddleboats & 2 canoes and requires reservations. For reservations please call aquatics staff at: 303-661-1489
We invite you to take advantage of the many amenities at Waneka Lake Park such as the walking/fitness trail, Greenlee Wildlife Viewing Platform, playground, and picnic areas.
View the 2016 Season Hours
During inclement weather, the boathouse could close without advanced notice.
Weather that impacts the boathouse operation includes lightning, high winds, heavy rain or hail.
If the weather seems questionable, please call the boathouse at 303-673-9124.
Waneka Lake Regulations
- You must be 12 years or older to rent a boat
- A photo ID is required
- Passengers are required to wear the provided lifejackets at all times
- No swimming or wading due to safety and liability concerns
- Canoes and paddleboats rented at the boathouse are the only vessels permitted on the lake
- A fishing license is mandatory for those 16 years of age and older
- State fishing regulations apply Purchase a fishing license
- The lake is stocked with bluegill, carp, crappie, largemouth and smallmouth bass, pumpkinseed sunfish and yellow perch.
- All bass less than 15 inches must be returned to the water
Private watercrafts, including boats and paddleboards, are not allowed on Waneka Lake in order to prevent the introduction or spread of aquatic nuisance species.