HomePrint PageTranslate
Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I report a wildlife issue?
If there is a life-threatening emergency please call 911. To report a non-emergency wildilfe issue call the Colorado Division of Wildlife at 303-297-1192. Once you have notified the Division of Wildlife, please contact the Parks, Open Space & Golf Department at 303-665-5588 x3610.

Open Space

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a wildlife issue?
2. How do I report a maintenance issue on a trail?
3. What is the City's prairie dog managment policy?

RSSEmail Page