Libraries are not just about the education, health and well-being of children--we care about parents too!
- Story Times for infants to preschoolers: promote early literacy while you meet other parents and kids!
- Additional events for all ages
- Parenting Books & Resources: located on the upper level, between Spanish and Children's; the link gets you more parenting titles in the catalog, which allows you to borrow from the collections of Lafayette plus 6 partner libraries as well as the Front Range Downloadable Library
- Lower fines on board books, picture books, easy readers and some book kits
- Checkouts of Nook e-readers (preloaded with ebooks), as well as Launchpad tablets (each one is specific to kids, teens, or adults, and is preloaded with games).
- Access to computers, scanner, and copies. Use the main level computer lab, or enjoy limited access for on the Children's area computers during certain times of day.
- Connect with us: Like or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to learn about Library news and links to more resources.